Clear Span Tents
Clear span tents are also known as fabric structures, These Tents are designed to have the best characteristics of permanent structures yet they are manufactured to be lightweight, portable and easily to install. Meets all the building standards and fire codes. Clear span tents don’t require much site preparation, unlike permanent buildings. Clear span tents can be installed for permanent use, yet still retain their portability if the user ever wants to relocate their structure.
We offer high quality clear span tents across UAE including Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman. Our Clear span structures are available in widths of 10m, 15m, 20m, 25m, 30m, 35m, 40m and virtually any length, in multiples of 5m or 3m(Bay distance). It is also possible to gutter link Clear span marquees together side by side to create even more floor area for warehouses. It’s a very affordable design for large-scale exhibitions, sports halls, agriculture storage shelters, farming tents, corporate hospitality events and religious festivals. Our structures are engineered with aluminum frames and heavy grade kedered vinyl which is UV resistant,waterproof and fire retardant.It provides wind ratings of 75 MPH sustained and 95 MPH gust wind rating. We are one among the very few companies that have skilled crews, large inventories and logistical ability to provide engineered clear span tents in any size. This makes our clients put theirconfidence and strength on Al Aydi Metal Industry LLC.
- Frame structure: Hard pressed extruded Aluminum alloy T6061/T6.
- Kedered fabric system: 900 GSM PVC Fabric with or without block out (Fire Retardant, UV Resistant, Water Proof)
- Wind rating: 75 MPH sustained and 95 MPH gust wind rating
- Connections: Hot Dip Galvanized Steel Connectors
- Doors: PVC Fabric, Aluminum Door (single or double), Glass Door, Sliding Door
- Side Wall: 750 GSM PVC; Glass Panel, ABS sidewall or Sandwich Wall
- Windows: Glass wall, PVC Windows
- Additional options: Clear span tents can also be installed withheavy equipment roll-up doors, air-conditioning and heat, electrical distribution, power generators, fire suppression equipment, heavy duty flooring, lighting etc.