High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) is a heavy duty knitted shade fabric material designed for Tension structure, Awning & Shade covers especially for Commercial Architectural Applications. These Net fabrics gives excellent protection against UV rays, therefore they are widely used in dry climates for shade structures and sail shades to protect against sun, heat and wind. At Alaydi, wide variety of hdpe shade cloth options are available for you.
HDPE Shade Cloth Benefits:
- Construction: Monofilament yard and Tape with Lock Stitch Knitted Pattern.
- Base Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), UV Stabilized, and Blocks up to 96% of harmful UV rays providing unbeatable protection
- Lightweight, mold-resistant, and flame retardant
- 100% Lead-free composition
- Approximate Tear Resistance: Warp 187N, Weft 359N
- Approximate Breaking Force: 95.6%
- Approximate Bursting Pressure: 3500Kpa
- Approximate Cover Factor: 94.5% To 97.6%
- Warranty- 10-year manufacturer’s warranty against UV degradation
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) coated polyester, is one of the widely used material for tensile membrane structures. It is water proof, fire retardant and very flexible. PVC fabric is strong and easilyfoldable, it can be demounted from the structure and stored for future use and that makes it ideal for temporary structures such as Tents, Warehouses, Emergency Housing, and Maintenance Buildings etc. Based on the grade and application of PVC fabric, warranties can range anywhere from 5 to 15 years.